Job Title: Director of Business Development
Location: New York, NY
SmartReply is North America’s largest mobile marketing and mobile advertising provider, with the most comprehensive multi-channel solutions in the industry. Since our founding in 2001, we have earned the reputation for being innovative, while providing leadership in new media and marketing technologies, with recognized growth performance in and out of the mobile industry.
SmartReply is seeking a Director of Business Development who can generate revenue by selling national/regional programming on the SmartReply Mobile Advertising network to key prospects and clients. The candidate must be able to develop mobile marketing initiatives that build business partnerships by serving as marketing consultant with significant industry knowledge. Integral to success in this role is the ability to design and present mobile marketing programs that drive client sales efficiently and effectively.
• Generate revenue to goal by selling clients strategic ownership of the SmartReply Mobile Ad network on a national/regional level, as well as other SmartReply services.
• To prospect assigned client for incremental sales revenue via national/regional; programs.
• Penetrate clients’ headquarters and field organizations to develop strong business relationships and strategic alliances.
• Act as marketing consultant externally with clients.
• Design and ensure efficient and effective programs
• Manage client programs to budget.
• Act as liaison between Business Development team, client and SmartReply Network Operations team.
• Ability to interface at all levels of management
• Proven track record of developing industry relationship with clients and peers, vendors and business partners
• Budget management, financial projection skills
• Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity
• Able to professionally perform multi-media sales presentations
• Organization and time management skills
• Knowledge of PC hardware and software packages
• Solid communication skills
• Able to understand consumer marketing and make recommendations to address strategic brand initiatives.
• Bachelor or equivalent in-depth specialized training.
• 3 – 5 years previous sales experience in related industry, emphasis in mobile marketing, promotion or direct marketing solution sales.
SmartReply offers an attractive compensation plan, including competitive base salaries and incentive bonus plans. In addition, we offer full benefits featuring health and dental plans.
• Direct candidate inquires only.
• Position requires travel <25% of time. • Potential for work from home situation. To apply, please email your MS Word Resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.