Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Technical Marketing Manager / Director
Location: Kansas City, MO
Our client is a worldwide OEM and distributor of Wireless Terminal and Network Products. Because of expansion in new markets, we are looking for a Technical Marketing Manager / Director.
• You will be the primary strategic and execution resources on front-end technical marketing and sales for our customers.
• Develop and execute business plan to penetrate key wireless accounts including strategies for customer relationship development, identifying customer business opportunity, organizing internal resources to go after the opportunity, planning business and technical engagements to win, lead and deliver technical product presentations and proposals. Manage RFxs. Manage project front-end.
• Develop and execute sales and product strategy and milestones to penetrate key accounts.
• Identify customer business opportunity; organize internal resources to go after the opportunity; Plan business and technical engagements to win.
• Lead and deliver product solutions presentations, based on company’s product portfolios, customers’ business model, technical requirements and competitive advantages. Secure RFx.
• Manage and lead customers RFx and bidding responses, working with Product Line, and other teams.
• Manage the project front-end.
• Feedback customer requirements into product planning.
• Master degree or above in Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant major.
• Over 6 years experience in telecommunication fields
• Strong technical understanding of CDMA/LTE/WiMax technology.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of Telecom Network; Good grasp of direction of telecom trend.
• Proactive customer focus with experience in technical marketing & sales area.
• Work experience with major telecom vendors and carriers is preferred.
• $150K OTE (salary plus commission)
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.