Company: Catapult Marketing
Job Title: Director, Mobile Marketing
Location: Westport, CT
Catapult Marketing, the leader in action-biased marketing, is growing in leaps and bounds with offices in Westport, CT, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and now, Nashville. Known for our breakthrough creative and strategic thinking, we continue to set the standard in integrated marketing with dynamic on-line and off-line programs. Our exciting brands span a variety of categories from consumer packaged goods and OTC products to casual dining restaurants, technology and wine.
We are looking to add to our successful Interactive team in Westport, CT.
Reporting to our Executive V.P., Emerging Media, the Director, Mobile Marketing will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day Mobile Marketing practice at Catapult Marketing.
In addition the Director, Mobile Marketing will manage specified client relationships/businesses, the development of strategic Mobile Marketing plans, the write-ups of concepts and proposals, the presentation of ideas, the development of tactical plans, and program execution including the creative process.
Assist in growing Mobile Marketing new client base – Develop, lead and manage the new business process starting with initial contact, through the concept development and presentation phase and all follow up
• Develop account management strategies for all assigned Mobile Marketing accounts
• Formulate account specific service tactics, utilizing team orientation
• Manage the agency account service effort.
– Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals
– Monitor and direct expansion of management relationships
– Develop the account relationship for long-term association
• Service accounts personally and directly, updating and including senior management when appropriate
• Lead the development of all long-term account and/or related industry strategy
• Add value, expertise and knowledge. Develop White papers, manage Twitter Feed, speak at conferences, etc
The Director Mobile Marketing is responsible for adding value to the clients business, thereby making himself/herself an invaluable member/partner of the client’s business team. If you have the passion for creative ideas that drive the growth of a brand, then let’s talk further!!!
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Interactive Recruitment Manager
64 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT 06897
P: 800.829.0072 x 3030
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.