Search Firm: The Judge Group
Job Title: Director, Web Application Development
Location: Horsham, PA
The Judge Group is looking for a Director / Architect of Web Development to join a client as a full time employee. This is a leadership role working with cutting edge technology focusing primarily on the architecture and design of web, cellular / mobile applications and social networking groups (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter).
As the lead of the Web product development team:
• Advise organization on appropriate use of technologies to support strategic business goals including but not limited to web applications, and mobile consumer products supported by advertising.
• Oversee Web application design, development, implementation, testing, operational support and security. Strive for cost effective solutions with appropriate level of uptime.
• Manage the team to develop and maintain interactive Web components; integrated with external partner components using emerging development technologies.
• Assume the lead responsibility in the architecture design and creation of web-based consumer products.
• Analyze existing business processes, designing automation where necessary, in a series of system component releases.
￼• Minimum 10 years experience in software development of Web and Mobile applications.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage applications developers.
• Knowledge of Solaris, Linux, and Windows environments. C, C++, Java, SQL
• Excellent knowledge of standard development processes.
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
• Ability to translate business objectives into initiatives and requirements.
• Strong project and resource management skills.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to positively influence people both internally and externally.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.