Search Firm: The Bachrach Group
Job Title: Carrier Compliance Manager
Location: New York, NY
The Bachrach Group is currently seeking a Carrier Compliance Manager for a client position based in New York, NY.
• Monitor key business and process metrics that measure carrier compliance
• Manage, audit and analyze all regulatory, BBB, and carrier complaints in conjunction with Customer Care and Legal depts.
• Resolve carrier escalations according to established polices and procedures
• Serve as the secondary point of escalation for internal groups for all named account carrier-related issues
• Work effectively with our technical team and product managers as customer impacting issues arise
• Develop correspondence templates and process flows
• Assist with special projects such as carrier presentations, compliance enhancements
• Manage all owned initiatives within Carriers Relations and manage project timelines internally and externally
• Track open projects within and ensure follow up
• Serve as subject matter expert on the terms of existing carrier compliance guidelines
• Stay current with industry news to educate internal and external groups on other aspects of the mobile content / mobile marketing ecosystem
• Help advance projects by identifying correct contacts / departments within the organization to address specific issues and enforcing committed timelines
• Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft applications, specifically, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to prioritize with problem solving abilities required
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detailed oriented
• Must be self motivated with strong organizational skills
• Prior compliance or regulatory service experience required
• Conflict resolution skills
• Willingness and ability to operate in a team environment
• Wireless carrier & mobile messaging and content experience preferred such as off-portal aggregation, mobile content and / or mobile transactions
• College Degree required
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.