Electronic Search: Director Of Sales Eastern Europe, United Kingdom
Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Director of Sales, Eastern Europe
Location: United Kingdom – Local Candidates Only
Our client is an international wireless testing organization.
• Develop and execute regional sales strategies to aggressively grow revenue.
• Customer Relationship development and management
• Work with product marketing, and executive teams to leverage resources in the ongoing effort of achieving significant sales goals with the targeted customer base.
• Solution-based, consultative customer-centric solution development, negotiating, and selling.
• Sales forecasting, pipeline and process management.
• Interface with strategic Channel partners’ teams when appropriate.
• Meet or exceed quarterly Sales targets.
• Identify and initiate contact with prospect, through cold calls, in-person presentations and / or leveraging of existing contact lists
• Assess customer needs; develop effective sales proposals; negotiate deals; and ensure successful delivery
• Manage all communications, scheduling and approvals between the customers and service team throughout the process
• Collaborate with Services teams on implementation and delivery
• Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
• Effectively identify a prospect’s needs and offer quality solutions, presenting products to decision makers, through online and in-person demonstrations
• Maintain accounts and deliver superior customer service for multiple clients
• Work closely with the distribution/affiliate teams to maximize margin opportunities
• 5 to 7 years of sales experience in the mobile field – experience in test automation, monitoring, infrastructure
• Bachelors Degree in Business
• Solution-Based, Consultative selling track record of meeting and exceeding targets selling to operators
• Demonstrated experience selling solutions in enterprise software, data, or marketing services category
• World-class presentation and communication skills
• Ability to work independently as a motivated team player
• Excellent leadership and motivational skills
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.