Search Firm: Three Pillars Recruiting
Job Title: Director of Compliance
Location: New York, NY
The Director of Compliance is responsible for the strategic and daily management of carrier (both wireless and wire line) relationships, in addition to maintaining compliance for multiple product lines while minimizing risk. This position will report to the Vice President of Operations.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Direct and facilitate the interdepartmental compliance program
• Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders at wireless and wire line carriers
• Participate in governing bodies that influence compliance guidelines (i.e. ATIS, CTIA, and MMA)
• Monitor key business and process metrics that measure carrier compliance
• Develop and implement compliance audit programs for new and existing products
• Manage, audit, and analyze all regulatory, BBB, and carrier complaints alongside Customer Care and Legal departments
• Oversee special projects
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 10+ years compliance or audit management experience in the online marketing industry
• 7+ years experience in telecommunications industry
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to clearly and concisely deliver presentations to various audiences
• Capacity to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
If you are interested in this role or know someone qualified for this role, please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Adelman | President | Three Pillars Recruiting
Main: 646.461.3322 | Direct: 646.240.4380 | Fax: 646.792.3331
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.