Company: AT&T Interactive
Position: Senior Software Engineer – Android
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products?
ATT Interactive connects consumers and advertisers across multiple digital platforms-online, mobile and even TV. You can help create and support exciting new products and services for our growing portfolio of brands including YELLOWPAGES.COM, the most preferred Internet Yellow Pages in the U.S., Plusmo, Buzz.com, YP Mobile, AnyWho and Keen. We also develop the technology behind Ingenio Pay Per Call. AT&T Interactive is a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T.
Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer – Android in our Santa Clara, CA offices.
• Design and implement leading-edge mobile platform software in a collaborative, test-driven environment.
• Develop prototypes for technology and UI evaluation purposes.
• Document system design, code, and platform API’s.
• Play an active role in the evolution of the platform.
• Develop deep expertise in multiple areas of Mobile technology.
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• 2 – 3 years experience programming in Java and/or C++..
• Experience developing on platforms like J2ME, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android or BREW.
• Experience with developing browsers and/or browser plug-ins a plus.
• Good grasp of efficient algorithms and data structures.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment.
***All candidates must be directed to apply online at the following URL: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=YELLOWPAGES&cws=1&rid=2703 ***
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.