Engineer (Product Launch Support)
Santa Clara, CA
• Candidate must be willing to travel within the US and abroad for demos, lab trials, and proof of concepts.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal customers (Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Product Management Team) as well as with external customers.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must have the ability to create and give technical presentations, be well organized and able to communicate test progress in well documented weekly reports.
• Should also possess the following working knowledge and skills:
– Fundamental understanding of Ethernet Protocol specifications
– Strong technical knowledge of IP routing (OSPF, ISIS, BGP) and Layer 2 protocols
– Customer Service and SQA type skills are required
– Working knowledge of data networks, layer 2 and layer 3 switching architecture
– Hands on experience with Telco/Wireless/Mobile-Haul type networks such as AT&T-M, Verizon, etc.
– Working knowledge of third party test simulation equipment such as, IXIA, Adtech, SnifferPro and/or Ethereal
– Prior working knowledge of layer 1 protocols such as SONET/SDH and GigE is highly desirable
– Working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications a plus
• Requires a bachelors degree in engineering and or equivalent experience.
•Requires a BSEE/CS degree and a minimum of 5 years Telco related working experience.
• A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in system test, knowledge of systems architecture, application of network protocols, multi-vendor solution based end-to-end setup, testing and troubleshooting.
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.