Lightspeed Human Capital Management: Senior Product Manager, Santa Clara, CA
Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Our client is searching for a Sr. Product Manager with primary responsibility for the success of client’s Video Optimization/Data Optimization products.
Achieve revenue, profit and market share goals and play a leadership role in driving the inbound Product Management function for all our client’s product lines contributing to the product strategy and roadmap.
Manage and evolve the Product Development Lifecycle process
Drive product requirements and associated documents
• Lead the Technical Working Group to define and manage new product development
• Evaluate new business and product opportunities and bring forward proposals
• Liaison with Marketing and the field teams to gather market requirements on a per-product basis
• Work with Marketing and field teams on definition of new product categories
• Be responsible for education and training for Marketing and field organizations for new products
• Work with Engineering to ensure compliance with product requirements
• Work with Marketing and Engineering on developing demos for new products
• Drive and review product documentation
• Conduct detailed product performance evaluations
• Manage software and hardware suppliers
• Define and drive the product release management process
The ideal candidate will have a strong Product Management Background, coming out of a Mobility background dealing with a Core Network, or Service Router product.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Marketing or equivalent experience; MBA degree preferred
• At least seven years’ experience in overall product management experience
• Strong technical experience with mobile technologies
• Ability to conduct primary and secondary market research
Other Required Skills and Qualifications:
• High motivation
• Ability to collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams
• Experience working with engineers and partners on the development of advanced products
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to clearly articulate complex technical and business issues
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.