Search Firm: Metierlink
Job Title: Mobile / Wireless Marketing Manager
Location: Northern NJ
Metierlink is looking for an experienced Mobile / Wireless Marketing Manager for a leading provider of audio programming. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing with additional accountability to the wireless product team.
• Manage acquisition marketing initiatives from ideation stage through launch to drive membership growth
• Develop and execute strategic plans for marketing wireless products via mobile, online, print and outdoor advertising vehicles
• Develop and execute communication strategies for mobile consumers
• Lead testing to increase traffic and improve conversion rates for those seeking our mobile products
• Utilize site analytics tools to analyze site traffic, customer data and sales data to develop executive level presentations
• Stay up-to-date on trends, rapidly changing technology and best practices in the digital arena to help facilitate knowledge sharing with Marketing teams; meet with external vendors to bring knowledge of new offerings in house.
• 6-8 years online marketing experience
• Background in direct response preferred, not required.
• Strong organizational, managerial and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects, and deliver results.
• Experience and knowledge of digital communication capabilities such as, subscriptions, alerts, mobile apps, etc.
• Possess proven record of accomplishment developing and executing wireless and/or digital direct marketing campaigns end-to-end, from strategy development through execution and performance analysis that informs subsequent campaigns.
• Create relevant contact strategies for customer segments making effective use of all available digital channels.
• Demonstrated ability to draft business requirements as necessary.
• Candidates must have experience with of mobile media as well as knowledge of emerging mobile technologies,
• Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please submit resumes or online portfolios with targeted cover notes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metierlink, www.metierlink.com, represents quality professionals to progressive companies in advertising, marketing, media and all areas within the digital workspace
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.