Lightspeed Human Capital Management: Product Marketing Manager, San Jose, CA
Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
You will be a key player in driving the transformation of the service assurance market and helping us define the way forward for our Unified Service Delivery Management strategy and portfolio. Your mission will be to help us effectively position and market our products for the Service Provider market with a strong focus on mobile operators. You will be responsible for the development and execution of classic outbound Product and Segment Marketing activities. You will have a track record of understanding Mobile Operators and other types of Service Provider, know their key pain points and be able to translate these to leverage our unique value proposition. You have the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together to develop compelling positioning and messaging and create presentations, collateral, product launches, and sales training that compels action. You will be a great message architect and writer – someone who can create presentations, whitepapers and solution briefs quickly, confidently and effectively. Partnering with Product Management, Sales, and marketing teams, you will be part of a core team that will drive the growth of new business, support engagement of current customers, and help retain and grow top customers.
• Develop messaging and positioning for products, solutions and programs with compelling and highly differentiating value propositions.
• Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans
• Create datasheets, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content
• Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers
• Market analysis to include technology directions, market sizing and segmentation, defining buying personas and competitive analysis
•.Participate in the development of programs that dive market awareness and demand generation
• Development of targeted sales training and enablement tools that influence and empower the field and our channels
• Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars, and other external communications channels
• Present our products in formal and informal settings
• Solid understanding/hands-on experience delivering high quality marketing materials
• Attention to detail and commitment to delivering quality products with exceptional writing/communication and presentation skills
• Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling and differentiating manner
• Ability to create graphical representations of complex concepts would be most helpful
• Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns
• Strong speaking and presentation skills
• Team-oriented with excellent collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of enterprise level sales processes including direct sales and in-direct (channel) sales
• Ability to think strategically while working tactically
• Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts.
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, complex environment with an ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Solid analytical and business skills
• Minimum of 5+ years of progressive outbound Product Marketing experience in the Service Provider market
• Experience with tier-1 mobile operators with 2.5G, 3G (GSM, UMTS, EV-DO) and knowledge of LTE and WIMAX
• BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent experience. MBA desirable
• Experience with mobile core and RAN networking, service management, application monitoring and service assurance technologies
• Past experience in a technical sales roll in addition to relevant marketing experiences considered a invaluable advantage
• Solid understanding of IP network technologies including; switching, routing, IP/MPLS, application delivery and optimization and technologies are essential with some degree of relevant experience in network management, service management, application delivery management, network-based forensics is very desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of service delivery, subscriber data management, cloud, data center and application delivery architectures, convergence NGN networks (voice, video, data), NGN Voice and VoIP, virtualization, IP-Video and IP-Multicast would be very helpful
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.