Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: AT&T Key Account Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Our client is looking for someone in Seattle who has some experience with the AT&T Account and understands the culture there. They are looking for someone who has supported a messaging product to AT&T in the past and can leverage their knowledge to “farm” the account. This isn’t a “hunter” role as the business is already won, it’s more of a “farming” role for someone to stabilize the business.
This Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing the development of our client’s new and existing accounts in the USA. This is a senior role that will require the person to use their sales, technical and general management skills to develop and execute a sales plan for their key customers in the nominated markets.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Development of sales strategy for assigned accounts
• All aspects for multi-million dollar personal pipeline management from lead generation, tender completion to successful closure of new business, including contract negotiations
• Achieve, and exceed, personal revenue targets for new and existing business
• Implement successful key account management processes for existing and new accounts
• 7yrs + experience selling into telecommunication operator industry, with a minimum of 3yrs senior account management experience within the mobile sector
• Extensive experience in key account strategic planning and team management
• Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Preference given to background in high end mission critical software application sales
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present to C level in key accounts. Fluent English is required
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.