Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Testing Project Manager
Location: Ontario, CA
Our client is looking for a Testing Project Manager to work on customer site located in Brampton and who can lead large project s and teams through the planning, design, design in detail and execution of acceptance tests. As the market leader in customer experience systems innovation, they are always seeking top talent.
Glimpse of Responsibilities and Abilities:
The PM is expected to coach new members of the team and provide professional and managerial leadership for the team as well as the customer. Essential to the testing process is ongoing communication with other teams related to the task (such as development and infra teams).
As Testing is critical to assuring the quality of every implementation, all members of the testing team carry a significant responsibility. Effective and timely communication with the customer and related internal teams is required. As is true for other implementation streams, testing professionals gain broad exposure to cross-application process flow of our client’s solutions in a business environment. Testing teams perform acceptance tests (customer/user acceptance), system tests (cross-application) and subsystem tests (single module).
• Manage various testing projects at the account level (User Acceptance Testing, System testing or sub-system testing). Provide managerial (including HR) and professional leadership and assume full responsibility for testing deliverables
• Lead testing process from planning to execution. Able to create testing plan for new software releases.
• Define realistic priorities, a master plan, including actions, resources, and an execution schedule. Appropriately allocate resources to project tasks within budget. Assign tasks according to subordinates’ skills & capabilities
• Contribute to cross account testing efforts, contributing methodology, tools, methods and techniques
• Lead implementation of new testing tools and methodologies within team and account. Seek ways to improve testing processes & performance
• Assume responsibility for providing solutions when technical problems occur.
• Work constructively and professionally with customers, understand customer needs & plan appropriate solutions
• Be involved in additional tasks beyond those defined, respond to requests for special assistance within the team & from other teams
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.