Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Testing Director
Location: Ontario, CA
Our client is looking for a Testing Director to work on customer site located in Brampton and responsible for business development activities in a defined area and for the financial results of the activity under his/her responsibility. As the market leader in customer experience systems innovation, they are always seeking top talent.
As Testing is critical to assuring the quality of every implementation, all members of the testing team carry a significant responsibility. Effective and timely communication with the customer and related internal teams is required. As is true for other implementation streams, testing professionals gain broad exposure to cross-application process flow of our client’s solutions in a business environment.
• Familiarity with Amdocs implementations and products
• Strong negotiation skills
• Business orientation
• Provide managerial (including HR) and professional leadership and assume full responsibility for testing deliverables
• Managed various large scale end to end testing projects from the planning to execution (User Acceptance Testing, System testing or sub-system testing).
• Well familiar and experience with end to end testing life cycle, including test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
• Lead implementation of new testing tools and methodologies. Assume responsibility for providing solutions when technical problems occur.
• Well experienced in developing and maintaining relationship with clients, including ability to solve difficult and complicated conflicts.
• More than 13 years of relevant testing or development experience, including delivery of professional services.
• Manage all aspects of large scale projects. Provide managerial (including HR) and professional leadership and assume full responsibility for testing deliverables, for the financial results and the project quality.
• Work closely with the customer; build solid relations and become trusted advisor. Identify business opportunities for the SI testing organization.
Work constructively and professionally with customers, understand customer needs & plan appropriate solutions
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.