Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Verizon Wireless Account Manager
Location: New Jersey
We are looking for a Sr. Verizon Account Manager based in the NE – preference is NJ – dealing with CTO groups and Network Planning at Verizon Wireless and someone who can leverage their knowledge to assist on the VzW account. Our client is a leader in Core Data Optimization/Compression and requires a strong technical background to compliment sales skills on the AM position.
This Account Manager will be responsible for managing the development of our client’s business on the Core Network in both Data/Video Optimization. This is a senior role that will require the person to use their sales, technical and general management skills to develop and execute a sales plan for their key customers in the nominated markets.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Development of sales strategy for assigned accounts in conjunction with Account Director
• All aspects for multi-million dollar personal pipeline management from lead generation, tender completion to successful closure of new business, including contract negotiations
• Achieve, and exceed, personal revenue targets for new and existing business
• Implement successful key account management processes for existing and new accounts
• 5yrs + experience selling into telecommunication operator industry, with a minimum of 3yrs senior account management experience within the mobile sector
• Extensive experience in key account strategic planning and team management
• Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Preference given to background in high end mission critical software application sales
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present to C level in key accounts. Fluent English is required
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.