LightSpeed Human Capital Management: LATAM Pre-Sales Manager, Dallas, TX
Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: LATAM Pre-Sales Manager
Location: Dallas / Mexico / Brazil
A Pre-Sales manager is responsible for the entire sell cycle from the product and technical perspectives. Pre-Sales support the sales manager in the pre-sales and sales process by taking part and leading the related activities and by contributing to the process based on the knowledge of customer’s environment and needs (presentations, demonstration, Solution engineering, Sales documentation, price quotations, etc.)
Our client is searching for a team oriented player who can work with the sales team as a subject matter expert who can understand the requirements, environment and strategic directions of the customer and the local competitive environment in order to lead successful pre-sales activities.
• Product demonstration and presentation – Prepare, Present and Demonstrate our client’s products to prospect customers
• Solution Engineering – Listen to the customers, understand their problems and devise creative solutions, based on our customer’s Products, partners and professional services
• RFX responses responsibility – write the solution sections, assure coherence and suitability of the entire response to the customer needs, defend the response
• Provide detailed specification and SOW for trials and new systems based on the customer needs. Efficiently hand-over them to the Delivery group.
• Work and communicate efficiently with the customer, internal and external resources in order to provide the best solution for the customer
• Pre-sales employee will be expected to attend marketing events, trade shows and relevant conferences as required, to help develop and deliver presentations and workshops at such events
• Enabling new sales opportunities by constantly collecting information about customer’s new requirements, changes in customer’s technical environment, about competitive situations
• 2-5 years of experience in a presale position in the Telecom industry in LATAM region
• R&D background
• Mobile data & IP-Knowledge
• Deep Telecommunication knowledge
• Familiarity with the mobile market
• BS in a technical area
Skills and Personality
• Spanish or Portuguese as mother tongue, being able to read and write technical documents in Spanish/ Portuguese
• Fluent written and spoken English, Other languages – highly desirable
• Creativity – Ability to translating problems and ideas into opportunities and solutions
• Capability to function as an independent, self-motivated, and self-reliant who initiates appropriate actions and strategies and can work successfully without constant direction and close supervision.
• Ability to function effectively in hectic and fast-paced work environments through prioritization of multiple, and sometimes conflicting, demands in order to meet established deadlines
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Ability to understand and describe how products can address the customer needs
• Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion and desire to win and succeed thru implementation of a successful sales strategy and tactics
• Willing to travel extensively
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.