LightSpeed Human Capital Management: Product Marketing Manager, Bedford, MA
Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Bedford, MA or remote
We seek a dynamic, seasoned product marketing professional to lead marketing and product management efforts in SERVICE ASSURANCE ANALYTICS (SAA). This position reports to the VP Product Marketing, Service Assurance Business Unit. This position requires domestic and international travel of 50%.
• Develop and maintain vision, product positioning, direction and strategies, and drive to execution;
• As primary product champion evangelize inside and outside the company and drive business development;
• Work with customers, sales and engineering to identify solutions requirements. Develop business plans for and manage new service offerings launches;
• Manage policies (pricing, lifecycle management, new services product introduction, current services product management) ;
• Facilitate cross functional team to manage offerings issues and drive business forward;
• Work with Product Marketing team to develop tools and collateral for sales force, channels and partners.
The successful candidate must have the following characteristics
• 7-10 years experience marketing Business Intelligence, Customer Experience Management, and/or Service Quality Management solutions to telecommunications service providers (CSP)
• Deep understanding of TeleManagement BSS/OSS taxonomy
• Deep knowledge of network protocols and call flows with an ability to explain to multiple internal and external constituents how those protocols and call flows translate into customer experience
• Demonstrated relationship management from both a technical and business standpoint with northbound and southbound partners within the OSS taxonomy including domains of fault management, performance management, and CEM/SQM solutions
• Strong presentation skills and desire for frequent customer interaction
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.