LightSpeed Human Capital Management: Product Manager, Boston, MA
Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Boston, MA or remote
Our client, a fast growing leader in the telecommunications service assurance industry, is looking for a dynamic, seasoned marketing professional to lead it efforts in IP video monitoring.
– Responsibility for a portion of the product portfolio. In this area of the responsibility, a product manager will determine market size and addressable market, define marketing requirements for development, understand competitive positioning, prepare selling tools and marketing materials, help train support organizations, and work with sales on in-depth customer engagements
– Supporting sales in general customer engagements. In this role, the product manager will have fluency across the product portfolio and will be able to assist sales in initial customer engagements to discover customer needs in specific areas of the portfolio.
• 7-10 years experience marketing solutions for IP video including IPTV and VoD with a strong preference for experience in video OSS
• Deep understand of video delivery architectures including head end, transmission, access and CPE
• Demonstrated experience in the video over mobile broadband market including both over the top and carrier provided content models
• Deep knowledge of IP video protocols, call flows, and compression techniques with an ability to explain to multiple internal and external constituents how those translate into customer experience
• Experience with marketing video conferencing solutions
• Strong presentation skills and desire for frequent customer interaction
Preference for location is Boston. The position will involve at least 50% travel
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.