Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Our client, a leading Customer Experience Management vendor, has a Sales Engineer opening for Central Europe and the strong preference and top priority is to have a person located in Germany. Command of English, German required – French a strong plus.
Our strong preference would be a Solution Specialist working in the Service Assurance industry from some of the top SA companies: JDSU/Agilent, Tektronix, Nexus Telecom, Radcom, Polystar OSIX. Product focus more at the network infrastructure/protocol level – fault and event management, protocol analysis, probe monitoring, network and service testing, SLA monitoring etc.
Markets – Next Generation Networks (NGN) SIP, H323, VoD/IPTV – Mobile Broadband (MBB), legacy TDM – SS7/Sigtran Signaling
• Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Engineering to present products to customers in order to secure orders.
• Technically qualify opportunities and determine fit for our client’s products.
• Be able to overcome competitor’s advantages and explore their weaknesses.
• Prepare for and deliver field demonstrations of products.
• Organize, manage, and execute on-site customer evaluations of our products.
• Maintain demonstration equipment to the highest standards, and also to ensure its suitability for the demonstrations to be carried out.
• Hands-on diagnostic and trouble shooting of telecom networks.
• Understand and document product problems and feature requests, communicate them internally.
• Work with sales and marketing to develop answers to RFP-style requests.
• Provide on-going customer support as needed.
• Approximately 75% travel.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.