Search Firm: Onward Search
Job Title: Mobile Designer
Location: New York, NY
Onward Search is in search of an outstanding Mobile / Interactive Designer who will provide exceptional visual design sense and develop their own insights through independent analysis while working in a fast-paced team environment. Working collaboratively, you’ll support higher-level staff to create visual designs for all interactive initiatives across our properties including websites, emails, applications, and other online media.
• Create compelling interactive experiences including websites, iPhone and iPad applications, Facebook applications, and online banner campaigns.
• Coordinate with the art director, product managers, editors and developers to make sure visual design adheres to the requirements, objectives, and time-lines.
• Creating scalable site structures and navigation elements that improve usability.
• mplementing innovative and appropriate current technologies as a part of the overall interactive strategy.
• Strong online portfolio showcasing mobile design experience, and integrated online campaigns.
• Exceptional understanding of the graphic and the functional aspects of Web/Mobile design and the ability to execute both.
• Expertise in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator to create glowing comprehensive design mockups.
• Deep knowledge of UX and IA principles.
• Methodical, detail oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive in a collaborative, team environment.
If you meet all these qualifications, and are willing to take on the challenge of a cutting edge Mobile Design project, then we want to hear from you TODAY!!!!!
As the nation’s premier Internet marketing staffing company, Onward Search is focused on one thing and one thing only. We connect the most talented Internet marketing and creative professionals in the country with the nation’s best companies.
Onward Search is the number one provider of Internet marketing talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruiting, staffing, and talent management solutions to include temporary staffing, strategic consulting, and executive search to ensure our customers have access to the right talent to get the job done.
Please apply online with your MS Word resume including salary requirements by clicking here.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.