Position: QA Tester Mobile Applications
Location: New Hope, PA
myYearbook, the best place to meet new people and one of the 30 most-trafficked sites in the United States, is looking for a smart and enthusiastic QA Tester for our Mobile applications.
myYearbook reaches 22 million registered members and is one of the fastest growing social networks in the world. We are dedicated to creating innovative social media experiences that reduce barriers to communication and help people meet each other.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for driving successful production releases of critical Mobile applications and ensure functionality
• This position participates in product lifecycle by ensuring new applications are bug-free prior to promotion to production environment
• You will work closely with QA team and Project Managers to identify and prioritize testing defects and develop project Test Plans for mobile handset applications focusing on usability and functionality regarding both browser and installed applications
• Provide estimates for project release schedules for all areas of testing
• Utilize myYearbook’s bug tracking software to manage projects through development life cycle
• Responsible for providing the VP of Product Quality feedback on overall readiness of project for promotion to production environment
• Establish and maintain automated scripts to ensure quality of production releases
• Establish and maintain documentation of all myYearbook products and automated testing tasks
• Evaluate complaints from website members and reproduce errors and escalate to developers as necessary
• You must have a proven history of success in testing mobile handset applications focusing on usability and functionality regarding both browser and installed applications as well as web applications on multiple browsers
• All applicants must be a U.S. citizen and have at least 2 years of QA testing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have prior experience testing mobile handset applications focusing on usability and functionality regarding both browser and installed applications
• Strong familiarity with iPhone and Android devices and applications
• Experience using popular social media websites (Facebook, Youtube)
• Experience using Bug Tracking software such as Jira
• Experience with Test Automation software such as Selenium and iMacros
• Experience with web applications using HTML, PHP, Ajax, Flash, CSS
• Track record for successfully launching projects to production environment in fast paced and fluid start-up environment
• Significant attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent Communication & documentation skills
To apply, please click here
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.