LightSpeed Human Capital Management: Verizon Key Account Manager , Virtual, USA
Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Verizon Key Account Manager
Location: Virtual, USA
We seek a Sales Account Manager for the Verizon Account to sell our client’s portfolio of Service Assurance products. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record selling network equipment to Verizon and knowledge of Service Assurance, OSS, Traditional Telecom and IP networks.
Our client’s product portfolio represents a truly comprehensive set of solutions for mobile, wireline and cable service providers and converged network operators. Service Assurance solutions include: Mobile Core Monitoring, Service Quality Monitoring, Active Network monitoring, SS7 Core Network Monitoring, Service Assurance Analytics, SIP Trunk Testing, NGN/IMS Applications Testing.
Travel 50%; Home-office base; Reports to Director, Tier 1 Sales, Service Assurance Products
• Direct Account Management responsibility for the Verizon account
• Develop and lead the execution of strategies to increase sales
• Increase market share by growing existing deployments and breaking into new areas
• Develop and maintain relationships with individual contributors through C-level executives
• Assess and accurately forecast opportunities
• Maintain 100% customer satisfaction within existing installed base
• Acts as the primary liaison between Verizon and our client to ensure timely, high quality responses to technical and business related needs and concerns
• Participates in providing feedback to product management and engineering regarding customer requirements and helping to drive the strategic roadmap
• Deliver effective presentations focused on solutions to customer needs
Qualifications / Experience
• Proven track record selling systems and services to Verizon
• Extensive understanding and background in VoIP, IP and Wireless products and technologies
• Ideal vendor experience includes Tektronix, Agilent, Brix, NetScout, Sonus Networks, BroadSoft, Acme Packet, Cisco, Juniper, Nortel Networks, and/or Alcatel/Lucent
• 5+ years sales experience in the Telecom industry
• A track record of achieving or exceeding quotas
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• High level of enthusiasm and passion to grow the Verizon account
• Technical Degree
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.