Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
We are looking for a top Sales Account Manager selling into Enterprise accounts adopting, deploying and upgrading next-generation VoIP, IVR, and CTI and Call Center applications. This position reports to the Western Regional Sales Manager and requires 60% travel. Candidates must reside in Chicago in close proximity to a regional airlines hub and maintain an established home business office.
The Sales Account Management position is responsible for direct sales of our client’s Contact Center solutions, products and service offerings throughout the upper Midwest states.
• Develop, implement and manage a Regional Sales Plan
• Build Pipeline (3x quota) to over-achieve requirements $2M on plan
• Manage our client’s sales process: qualification, presentation, proposal, legal and closure
• Forge new relationships and build upon established partnerships within our client’s Partner ecosystem
• Evangelize our client’s “Value Proposition” to Call Center management
• Promote team-based solution selling environment
• 7+ years Field Enterprise/Call Center Solutions selling experience within the Enterprise, Call Center, CTI, IVR, Speech or CRM Markets
• BS degree, excellent business communication skills
• A solid understanding of call center technology
• Existing relationships with Genesys, Nuance, Avaya, Cisco, eLoyalty and other Alliance Partners
• Consistent high performance with customer-centric approach, and recognitions for quota over-achievement, creative solutions and customer satisfaction
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.