Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Verizon Key Account Manager
Location: Northeast US
Our client is the leader in digital lifestyle solutions for operators, enabling subscribers to create, store, view and share user generated content. They expand in to new accounts and further service carriers such as Verizon and are looking for world class individuals to work in the Northeast to drive further revenues and profits.
This Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing the development of our client’s new and existing accounts in the USA. This is a senior role that will require the person to use their sales, technical and general management skills to develop and execute a sales plan for each of the key customers in the nominated markets.
– Development of sales strategy for assigned accounts
– All aspects for multi-million dollar personal pipeline management from lead generation, tender
completion to successful closure of new business, including contract negotiations
– Achieve, and exceed, personal revenue targets for new and existing business
– Implement successful key account management processes for existing and new accounts
– 7yrs + experience selling into telecommunication operator industry, with a minimum of 3yrs
senior account management experience within the mobile sector
– Extensive experience in key account strategic planning and team management
– Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Preference given to background in
high end mission critical software application sales
– Excellent communication skills and ability to present to C level in key accounts. Fluent English is required
The compensation package will reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate. The package will consist of an attractive base salary together with a generous commission scheme. Competitive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, PTO and 401k.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.