Dickson Resources: Director of Mobile Applications, Nashville, TN
Search Firm: Dickson Resources
Title: Director of Mobile Applications
Location: Brentwood, TN
Dickson Resources, a premiere IT recruiting and consulting firm based in Nashville, TN is seeking a Director of Mobile Applications for a well known international company based in Brentwood, TN (just outside of Nashville). This is a senior leadership position in an large enterprise IT shop.
As Director of Mobile Applications, this person will be responsible for working among the different business units to ensure the company has a unified cohesive mobile application development, delivery, and management strategy. The ideal candidate is someone with broad experience leading software systems development, design and architecture initiatives in the cloud development, mobile, service provider, and/or financial industry sectors. The role requires a broad skill set that leverages experiences in product development, marketing strategy, and technology partnerships and must have proven ability to drive enterprise-wide consensus on technical and business strategy among cross functional organizations. Technical leadership, collaboration and influence skills will be critical to the success of the candidate. The candidate must have a passion for what they do and use that passion to influence those around them.
• Overall near and long term business model for mobile initiatives
• Partner with division leaders to successfully deliver on product vision through the creation and effective ongoing development of world-class, highly differentiated technology offerings
• Lead efforts to determine how to monetize, differentiate, and grow the company*s offering in mobile applications
• Conduct research to understand market sizing & competition; Developing a compelling point of view related to positioning of Company products vis-a-vis markets and competition
• Using expertise to propose, evaluate and develop new business opportunities
• Participating in strategy and business operations planning
• Strong business acumen – ability to think strategically & having a strong handle on the market, industry and competitive dynamics, and relating the same to generate a compelling product direction
• Strong communication skills – understanding the needs of the audience and persuading the audience through insights and communicating the same effectively through written, oral and presentation skills
• 12+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role preferably in enterprise software, SaaS, and Mobile related experience is required
• Domain Experience in Mobile Applications (financial related services is a plus)
• Strong awareness of technology trends and potential influence on the strategic goals of the business
• Demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• MBA or advanced degree preferred; BSCS or equivalent
If you are qualified and interested in this position please contact us immediately for consideration.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.