LightSpeed Human Capital Management: Enterprise Sales Engineer, Bedford, MA
Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Engineer
Location: Bedford, MA
Qualified candidates will work with enterprise customers to shorten the sales cycle by managing technical challenges within these accounts. Sales Engineers must have solid communication skills, sales ability, technical expertise, and work well in a team, or independently. They must also be able to communicate complicated technical material in a stressful yet results oriented environment. This position is located in Bedford, MA.
• Leveraging relationships within organizations to solve technical hurdles and foster awareness of our client’s solution set and it’s value proposition
• Working with the Inside and Outside Sales Representatives on joint account calls, webinars and account planning
• Implementing, configuring and testing our solution at customer’s facilities during Proof of Concepts
• Interfacing with various customers at both a business and a technical level and propose viable solutions in real time during customer meetings
• Acting as a mentor to Sales Engineers to share knowledge and best practices to advance the sales of our products and technologies
• Assisting with the development of channel partners. This may include conducting joint account calls, updating their technical staff on new products and features, and working with them to develop solutions for customers
• 5 – 7 years experience in a Call Center Technology solutions company and/or Enterprise Software Solution Companies (i.e. Siebel)
• Excellent organizational, customer service and communication skills
• Professional presentation skills
• Self-starter that manages time and activities with little day-to-day guidance or interaction from management
• Excellent listening skills resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction. Must be able to listen for opportunities as well as potential technical hurdles
• The ability to travel up to 60%.
• Experience with various Call Center technologies including IVRs, CTI, Speech Applications, ACD, etc.
• Experience with Call Center/Voice Quality monitoring solutions
• Experience with SLM and analytic software solutions
• VOIP and related protocols – SIP, H.323, Cisco SCCP
We offer a competitive compensation package, including matched 401K plan, employee stock options, excellent benefits and much more
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.