Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Location: Modena, Italy
We seek talented engineers for customer-contact roles to project manage the configuration and installation of our client’s test and monitoring products into MSO, wireline and cellular carrier networks.
Our client is rapidly growing and aggressively expanding its product portfolio of 3G/4G Service Assurance products into global markets. With 300 employees worldwide, they are growing revenue at double digit rates and have achieved market leadership in Service Assurance technologies for next generation IP communications.
Our client has openings for Implementation Engineers to project manage deployments of their cutting edge Test and Measurement products and Service Assurance Analytics into 3G/4G networks – mobile, mobile broadband, Mobile core and SS7 Core monitoring, and IP Video service provider networks.
Implementation Engineers are responsible for project managing the deployment of our client’s monitoring equipment into 3G/4G carrier networks and VoIP service providers. The Engineer manages the project from sales order entered by Account team to acceptance test plan (ATP). Implementation Engineers work collaboratively with customers to meet contractual obligations in a professional services role and set and manage customer expectations to ensure that product deployments are successfully completed on time and meet technical, business and operational expectations.
The Implementation Engineer initiates activity by conducting a thorough review of the sales order created by our client’s Sales Account team, validating the purchased configurations, site requirements, and network infrastructure with the customer. The Engineer utilizes this information and their engagements with the customer to develop a project implementation plan and Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure a successful deployment. Throughout the project lifecycle, the Engineer monitors and drives to established implementation milestones, and participates in client status calls to ensure that projects remain on schedule. The Engineer completes the engagement by verifying the completion of ATP and finalizes projects with customer acceptance.
• Expert-level knowledge of VOIP-based Telephony architectures and hands-on experience with the implementation, configuration and testing of carrier-grade equipment using VoIP protocols (SIP, H.323, MGCP, H.248)
• Working experience with TDM networking (T1/ISDN/SS7, etc.)
• Experience with QA procedures, Interoperability testing
• Project Management experience with multiple simultaneous priorities
• Self-directed, self-motivated, professional services traits – excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record in expanding knowledge of networks and network architectures.
• BS degree in CS, CE, Telecommunications,
Candidates must be authorized to work in EU without the need for immigration visa or sponsorship.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.