Electronic Search: Sales Director, Los Angeles, CA – ID#5149
Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Sales Director – ID#5149
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Client has been around for 3 years. 50+ employees. Our client identifies and tracks the relevant metrics for every campaign. Instead of relying on outdated industry standards like click-through-rate and total impressions, they track the results that brands care about. These include: interviews completed, videos viewed and completion rates, check-ins at particular locations, posts to the news feed, virtual good interactions, and many many more.
Electronic Search is in search of a Sales Director for our client. Responsibilities are to grow existing accounts and penetrate new accounts within the territory. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while handling a variety of assignments simultaneously. You will do well if you thrive on having a direct contribution to the success of the business and have the ability to think entrepreneurially. This position will be based in their LA office.
THE DAY TO DAY
• Research, contact and secure meetings with agencies and brands
• Evangelize and sell their social marketing and advertising solutions
• Oversee the proposal and media plan process, ensuring highly relevant and creative solutions
• Work directly with Executive Management in strengthening the groups sales offerings
• 3 – 5 years of experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
• Excellent Presentation Skills and deep client and agency relationships
• MUST possess the acumen to master social media apps and offerings. Selling multiple platforms and offerings at one time.
• Demonstrated ability to secure and manage a book of online sales in excess of $1mm plus
• Familiarization with Salesforce and 3rd Party Ad Servers like DART or Open AdStream is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 100K base, OTE 200K
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.