Electronic Search: Senior Product Development Engineer – Cable, San Jose, CA – ID#5137
Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Senior Product Development Engineer – Cable – ID#5137
Location: San Jose, CA
Our client is a leader in cutting edge wireless/wireline networking equipment for the commercial and consumer use.
Electronic Search is in search of a Product Development Engineer whose primary functions will be project management and technical oversight. Will liaise between the ODM, Chipset vendors, and Sales Engineers in order to take the products through the development life-cycle.
• Take overall product ownership for assigned projects; responsible for delivering the product to production; including, etc.
• Fully manage each project – Develop, publish and meet schedules, keeping all stakeholders informed of product status at all times.
• Manage the development process including OEM’s/ODM’s, chipset manufacturers, etc.
• Manage product verification testing of the product features and performance.
• Manage the customer certification, support and documentation.
• Travel 10%
• Experience developing cable products and have heavy knowledge of cable standards (DOCSIS).
• MSEE preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience in networking software/hardware product development.
• Must have hands-on experience in the entire product development life-cycle.
• Must be self motivated/self sufficient needing minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• 110 – 130K + 20% bonus
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.