Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Lead Technologist ID#5183
Location: Virtual Office – USA
Our client is developing a web-based time aware publishing solution that allows entertainment organizations deliver highly interactive, rich media content to any web enabled device. The system is currently in beta testing with some of the largest media companies in the world putting us on the cutting edge of an industry that is about to erupt.
Electronic Search is seeking a Lead Technologist for our client. To support our ongoing technology development we need a leader and business driver. This is not a run-of-the-mill lead development position. This is a leadership position and a position that is extremely strategic to our continued growth. This is a position developing cutting edge technology in the “companion viewing” space (two screen viewing), one of the most dynamic and fastest growing sectors of the mobile, web and entertainment industries.
We are not looking for an employee, we are looking for a hand’s on partner who is dedicated and motivated to drive our technology development and vision. That partner will be highly motivated, possess a passion for software development and have the ability to and commitment to drive the technological growth off the company while keeping both the grand vision and the short-term deliverable requirements in mind.
• 5-8 years of experience building large, scalable web services
• Expert in server-side scripting language: PHP, Python, or Ruby
• Familiarity with MongoDB or other “no SQL” data store solutions a plus
• Supports development projects that enable flexibility without sacrificing performance or maintainability
• Experience in developing server side web based applications
• Mobile web / Mobile browser experience highly preferred
• MS in Computer Science or related discipline
• Competitive Salary + Equity
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.