Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Systems Integration Engineer ID#5187
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a leading wireless infrastructure provider.
Electronic Search is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer for our client. The Systems Integration Engineer – Wireless Infrastructure is based in the customer lab and will act as a Subject Matter Expert during the introduction of our client’s products into the wireless carrier premises, resolving integration issues. This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology that is changing wireless communications, with a company that is leading the way in this niche.
The Systems Integration Engineer will:
• Provide product expertise to the customer.
• Provide feedback from the customer lab on integration issues and track the resolution of these issues.
• Maintain RAN equipment in the customer lab.
• Support the customer with product integration with the customer products
• Escalate issues through the appropriate channels internally.
• Support with customer IOT.
• BSEE or related Engineering degree.
• Strong understanding and experience with 3GPP technologies.
• Experience with base station technologies.
• Proficient in interpretation of ETSI / 3GPP specifications (Rel99/Rel5/Rel6) and devising relevant tests strategies.
• Skilled in Linux administration and kernel configuration.
• Familiar with scripting.
• Good understanding of networking issues, especially when related to the TCP/IP protocol.
• Ability to interpret protocol message traces and use them to diagnose problems.
• Practical experience of IP networking, including configuration of routers, DHCP servers, and working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking in general.
• Familiar with real-time multi-processor, multi-threaded, event-driven software..
• Familiar with high availability Linux based systems, preferably Wind River.
• Familiar with Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA) hardware platform.
• Customer facing experience with strong communication skills.
• Experienced in a lab environment.
• Experience with microcells or picocells is a plus.
• Able to work independently.
• 95 – 110K
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.