Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Professional Services Consultant
Location: Bedford, MA or anywhere in the USA
Our client is the market leader in test, validation and performance monitoring solutions for multiservice networks, multi-channel Unified Communications solutions, IP Contact Centers, VoIP, NGN, and IMS-based networks. Our client’s Professional Consulting Services team delivers a complete range of client services to ensure reliability, scalability, and performance of their solutions in next-generation Enterprise communications systems.
We seek an experienced Services Engineer to engage with customers and to ensure the effectiveness of our client’s solutions; deploy their products, implement automated testing or monitoring strategies, and manage and execute test processes.
Our client’s Professional Services Consultants report to the Client Services Manager. Qualified candidates may work from a home or virtual office and will travel to customer site and work independently or as part of a team – 50% travel required.
The Professional Services Consultant leads projects on customer premise to design, implement and configure our client’s Service Assurance solutions. Either as an individual contributor or a member of a team, the Consultant follows our client’s methodology taking a methodical, end-to-end approach to IP communications testing and monitoring – first validating foundational elements – carrier to IP network – and each technology layer IVR, CTI, CRM, presence, chat, etc successively.
• Communicate benefits/features and value proposition of our client’s Enterprise product line.
• Collaborate with customers on project objectives, and milestones for implementation, upgrades, and expansions; identify short-term and long-range issues; collect, evaluate, and communicate relevant information; identify and evaluate options; propose a course of action; review open issues and action items; expedite delivery and deployment of equipment;
• As Engagement Leader, deploy our client’s solutions by preparing a detailed solution design, test plan, project scoping, and project plans. Complete installations by supervising contractors; inspecting sites; configuring, testing, validating, and approving systems, services, and equipment; resolving technical issues; guiding technicians to test, accept, and turn-up equipment; identifying and resolving integration/interface issues; programming software changes;
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 7+ years technical exp IP telephony/VoIP, Contact Center, or Unified Communications,
• Test Automation knowledge preferred and experience with network testing tools (HP LoadRunner, QALoad, IBM Rational Robot)
• VoIP protocols SIP, H.323, SCCP
• Contact Center technologies: ACD, IVR, CTI, ICM is required; product knowledge of Avaya, Genesys, Cisco, Siebel is a plus;
• IP telephony Network Infrastructure – Switch, VP, CTI, SBC, media gateways
• Scripting: Visual Basic, Java, Ruby, XML/VXML, .NET framework is a plus
• Systems Performance Monitoring Tools knowledge (HP OpenView, BMC Patrol, IBM Tivoli etc.
• Database creation and report queries using MS SQL
• Self-directed, self-motivated, professional services traits – excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills in managing complex, multi-vendor systems deployments.
• Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills including writing proposals, Statements of Work and project status reports.
• BS Engineering
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
With 300+ employees worldwide, our client is growing revenue at double digit rates and has achieved market leadership in service assurance technologies for next generation IP communications systems including TDM, IP telephony, CTI, IVR, VoIP, SIP and Unified Communications.
Their solutions leverage industry best practices throughout the technology lifecycle: planning, assessment, and deployment; focused testing during roll-out; and on-going Contact Center testing and monitoring. Our client is the only company that assures both voice quality and user experience along with data and security vulnerability at each step.
Candidates must be authorized to work – US citizen or permanent resident status
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.