Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Technical Project Manager ID#5200
Location: Atlanta or Seattle, GA or WA
Our client is a leading wireless infrastructure provider. This is an opportunity to manage projects with cutting edge technology that is changing wireless communications, with a company that is leading the way in this niche.
Electronic Search is seeking a Technical Project Manager for our client. The main role of the Technical Project Manager – Wireless Infrastructure is to define and get agreement on project plans with customers, and execute those plans, ensuring they are on time and within budget. Typical projects are wireless infrastructure product introductions, upgrades, and customizations.
The Technical Project Manager will have regular meetings with the customer and will manage all aspects of trials within the network, from initial requirements through lab test and integration to deployment and acceptance.
The Technical Project Manager will manage a small team of technical engineers, mainly in a lab or data center environment, with regard to the projects. The projects will involve new product introduction of infrastructure equipment, including software development, integration, and upgrade. Will provide regular reporting and communication with project stakeholders, including the customer.
• Bachelor’s degree required. BSEE a plus
• PMP or other Project Management certification a plus.
• Proven Project Management experience of wireless network product development, introductions, and / or upgrades, ideally in a data center environment for release into a wireless operator’s network.
• Experience delivering network equipment, including the software development and integration.
• Must have knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• UMTS project experience is a plus, including Radio Access Network deployment, upgrades.
• Experience putting processes into upgrades is a plus.
• 100 – 115K
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.