Search Firm: LightSpeed Human Capital Management (www.wirelessxfactor.com)
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Southern Cone (Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Bolivia)
As part of the sales engineering team, you will provide representation to prospects and customers for our client’s solutions articulating their operational benefits and features. You must possess competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings and have an understanding and be conversant about the company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Primary activities will include customer presentations bids and proposal coordination as well as network design. You will manage our client’s project implementations, providing installations and service readiness testing as required. You should have proven “hands on” experience. You may also support launch activities, assist with tradeshows and system engineering training and be required to respond to initial customer inquiries. You will assist with the definition and championing of improvements in client’s networking systems and software solutions.
Regional responsibility is the Southern Cone, Latin America (Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Bolivia)
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• 3 – 5+ years of networking experience with routing products and IP related technologies
• Project Management experience deploying large systems
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, subnetting, traffic flow, TCP/UDP traffic for P2P and Routing
• Installation, operation and configuration of any and all of the following: Cisco or Juniper routers/switches, Unix and/or BSD operating systems, firewall technologies
• Minimum of 2 years related experience in a highly technical product lab setting or operational network environment would be considered an asset
• Experience in Wireless data technologies (CDMA, GPRS or LTE)
• Knowledge of Wireless data network architecture including standards (3GPP, 3GPP2)
• Excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and have a demonstrated ability to absorb new technologies
• Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
• Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Fluent Spanish / English is required
Must be prepared for extensive travel.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume including salary requirements to:
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.