Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Product Manager, Mobile R&D ID#5228
Location: New York, NY
Our client is a world leader in learning and education products. Because of the growth of digital media such as apps, ebooks and the mobile web they are expanding their R&D group by adding a Product Manager, Mobile R&D.
Electronic Search is seeking a Product Manager for our client.
The Product Manager is a new role in the recently created corporate R&D team. The individual will be responsible for applying Product Management best practices to accelerate exploration and introduction of innovative digital products and services in new consumer technology platforms (e.g. mobile and touchscreens).
The Product Manager will work closely with other members of the Digital Strategy team and Product Managers across the company worldwide. The individual will be expected to be passionate about new technologies and wear many hats: own parts of the R&D portfolio, contribute ideas, create UI mock-ups, produce rapid prototypes, manage external vendors and apply agile development practices.
We are seeking an individual who possesses a unique blend of business, user interface and technical experience with a successful Product Management track record. The candidate should have introduced a number of mobile or touchscreen products, spent some time as a developer, and demonstrated a passionate interest in exploring the possibilities of new technologies at work or as a hobby.
• At least 5 to 7 years of Product Management experience, with at least 3 years experience in mobile related ventures.
• Undergraduate or graduate technical degree is desired
• Excellent knowledge of mobile technologies and strong grasp of mobile trends
• Can balance the value of detail and perfection against the benefits of rapid, firsthand exploration
• Ability to balance & manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Organized approach to workload which ensures interested parties are up-to-date
• Ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive on identifying options, problems and solutions
• Experience in Agile development process
• Ability to work across different regions and cultures, international work experience preferred
• Based on Experience
If you are interested in this role or know someone who please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.