2011 APPNATION Atlanta, Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center, Atlanta, GA
APPNATION is coming to Digital Atlanta 2011!
Join a ‘who’s who’ list of top developers, digital marketers, carriers, product/service providers, buyers and investors driving the burgeoning mobile app economy from the south east region and beyond including representatives from Coca Cola, Turner, Cox, Weather Channel, IHG, Home Depot, Delta, Newell Rubbermaid, and many others. APPNATION is the first conference to focus entirely on the business of apps and their transformative impact on consumer and enterprise technology, devices, commerce, media and social interaction. Over the past two years, APPNATION has quickly become the established go-to conference brand for innovative people and companies seeking new information and key connections in the burgeoning business for mobile apps.
APPNATION Atlanta kicks off this year’s Digital Atlanta week and is taking place at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center on November 7th, 2011. Use the discount code “XXX” to get your 20% discount on registration here.
Key components of the APPNATION Atlanta conversation will include:
• Roundtable discussions with key buyers and rockstar developers
• Drill down session on the impact and direction of social apps
• Point/ counterpoint focused on native apps vs. the mobile Web
• Master class series on building great apps
• Emerging platform spotlight on TV 3.0
Plus in-depth conversations on:
• Leveraging apps to drive brand preference and the bottom line
• How creative directors are redefining app development and usability
• Where apps fit in the drive to mobile commerce
• How apps and connected devices are transforming local marketing
APPNATION is the place where the app and connected device ecosystem meets. Join us at APPNATION Atlanta on Monday, November 7, 2011 for the kick off of Digital Atlanta week and don’t forget to use the discount code “XXX” to get your 20% off on registration here.
For more information about the event, click here.