Klein Hersh: Software Engineer Mobile Applications iPhone / Android, Waltham, MA
Recruiting Firm: Klein Hersh International
Title: Software Engineer, Mobile Applications – iPhone / Android
Location: Waltham, MA
An industry leading heath information solutions company is HIRING! If you are interested in working within the healthcare industry with a leader in providing eMR / electronic medical record and patient tracking information solutions to hospitals and physicians keep reading!
This is a small but rapidly growing business. Within the past 18 months they have seen the number of physicians utilizing their software DOUBLE – from 20,000 to over 43,000. With the mandates related to new healthcare laws the eMR space is only going to continue to grow. My client specializes in providing IT solutions that allow physicians complete visibility into everything that’s happening to their patients.
This job is a mobile application developer / iOS development / Android development. Demand is strong from our customers and they are seeking new mobile applications on both the iPhone and Android platforms. We are looking for experience mobile application developers capable of leading / owning new product development initiatives.
An industry leader in healthcare information solutions is searching for a well-versed software developer to join its iPhone development staff in Waltham, MA. This role will focus on developing and maintaining mobile applications for the healthcare industry on IPhone, BlackBerry and Android platforms. In this position you will work to support our newly released products and build new features and products.
• Proficiency in object oriented design (Objective C, Java)
• Proficiency with XML technologies (XDS, XPath, XSLT)
• Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving solutions
• Thorough understanding of multi-threaded application design
• Working knowledge of relational databases, ANSI SQL
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Graphics Design and Usability experience / background
• Familiarity with J2EE application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss)
• Experience in an enterprise application development environment
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of recent iPhone development experience
• Solid computer science foundation
Our client offers:
• Competitive pay package including base salary; bonus and stock options
• Top rated Medical/Health, Dental & Vision plans
• Life Insurance, Disability and Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 3 weeks vacation
• 12 paid Holidays
• 401(k) retirement savings program
• Fitness/Wellness program
• State-of-the-art offices with free & plentiful snacks, drinks, foosball & more
If you are interested in applying, please send your MS Word resume to: Tom Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line: “mobile wireless jobs”.
An equal opportunity, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.