Recruiting Firm: Talent4Now
Title: Web / Mobile UI – Lead Engineer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Talent4Now is seeking a Mobile / Web Engineering Lead to develop hybrid applications for multiple connected devices including the Web, Mobile phones and control panels for its client in Redwood City, CA. These applications will link to connected devices and present a compelling user experience using modern web techniques.
Why Our Client?
• Private startup with real customers and profits. Cash flow positive
• Learn/do Mobile and HTML5 development
• Millions will use your software daily
• Leadership role
• Flex hours, great benefits, competitve salary, cool work
• Plan, architect, and implement modular code libraries and interfaces, and improve existing code
• Build automated unit testing as part of normal development process
• Requirements generation, design, specification, coding, and debugging
• Self-manage tasks and schedules, and work closely with QA engineers
• Oversee remote and contract engineers to ensure their work integrity
• BS or MS in computer science or related degree is a must
• Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (including algorithms, data structures, etc) required
• Experience building and deploying professional web applications; Mobile a plus
• Minimum of 5 years developing client/server apps using JS frameworks + Java; HTML5 a plus
• 8+ years in commercial software development, including OO programming
• Comfortable working with Unix command line and interesting hardware, including mobile
• Proven ability to deliver products on time in a challenging environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage and mitigate schedule risks
• Excellent English written / verbal communication skills; effective colloboration with others
• Motivated self-starter who is both innovative and detail oriented
• Must be available to work full-time, on-site in Palo Alto or Redwood City office
• Previous Lead or Management experience is desirable
Must be live in the USA and be able to work legally.
Qualified candidates should send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line: “mobile wireless jobs”.
An equal opportunity, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.