Recruiting Firm: Parallel HR
Title: Mobile Gaming Integrations Engineer (Android)
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Parallel HR’s client has been a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of advanced gaming products and gaming systems for the global gaming industry for more than 75 years. Because of this, they can offer qualified candidates a variety of exciting and challenging career opportunities on the cutting edge of innovation. Currently, our client is seeking a Mobile Gaming Integrations Engineer (Android) in Las Vegas, NV office.
• Maintains deliverables from the Director of Mobile Technology including game integrations, native code integrations, and embedded code interactions
• Works closely with the Mobile Software Architect and Director of Mobile Technology on implementation of deliverables
• Works closely with mobile platform developers on application codebase integration issues
• Works closely with game development studios to attain platform integration goals (e.g. size limitations)
• Works closely with game product managers to understand core gaming/mathematical frameworks
• Stays informed on the gaming trends and restrictions on App Store, App Market, and App World
• Typically works on 2-3 major initiatives concurrently
• Gaming integrations with iOS client application
• Gaming integrations with Android client application
• Gaming integrations with BlackBerry client application
• Gaming integrations with Windows Phone 7 client application
• Gaming integrations with Core systems
• 3-5 years of experience in related technologies
• Mobile gaming experience on multiple platform
• iOS software development experience (Objective-C)
• Java software development experience (Android/BlackBerry)
• .NET/Silverlight software experience
• UI design
• Design patterns, 3-tier architecture
• Intermediate knowledge of graphic design programs including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Competency in both Windows and Macintosh environments
• Proven experience to thrive in a complex software systems involving multi-platform development environment
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Qualified candidates should send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line: “mobile wireless jobs”.
An equal opportunity, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.