Recruiting Firm: Redfish Technology
Title: Senior Software Engineer – Protocols IPSec – IP Development
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Redfish Technology has a client which delivers transformative gateway solutions for navigating mobile broadband’s new frontiers. The company’s network gateway solutions address today’s challenges using creative approaches, enabling mobile operators to manage traffic growth and increase the efficiency, reliability, and scope of mobile data services. The company is backed by prominent venture capital firms and carriers including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Sequoia Capital, Focus Ventures, and NTT Docomo.
Redfish Technology is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for its client in Santa Clara, CA with experience in developing software for carrier class networking products for mobile operators.
• Design and development of wireless & data networking security protocols for our platform
• Help the development team achieve its goals for software delivery
• Work with customers to ensure their satisfaction with Wireless Data networking related features.
• 8+ years of experience in developing software for carrier grade data networking products like multi-service edge routers, security gateways, etc.
• Experience with developing routing protocols like IKEv2/IPsec, PKI, AAA, DPI for highly scalable systems
• Expertise in C language programming
• Experience in embedded development environments like QNX, linux, VxWorks
• Experience in mentoring junior engineers and performing technical leader role
• Experience in developing OSPF, BGP, VRRP and related protocols
• Good understanding of TCP/IP suite
• Previous experience developing software in a startup environment
• Strong team player, can-do attitude
• Strong product and customer orientation
• Worked on QNX microkernel
Qualified candidates should send your MS Word resume to:
Rob Reeves / Redfish Technology
Leading Recruiters in IT and Clean Tech
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.