Recruiting Firm: Redfish Technology
Title: Software Developer – Mobile Communications
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Redfish Technology has a client which is a world leader in the mobile communications market and has a history of developing breakthrough wireless solutions. The portfolio of award-winning products, services and embedded technologies is used by thousands of organizations around the world. The company seeks driven individuals who can take their wireless data products to the next level in the global wireless market.
Redfish Technology is seeking a Software Developer – Mobile Communications for its client in Bridgeport, CT. You will get the opportunity to develop mobile applications using state of the art mobile technologies and the latest mobile devices. You will be part of an expert team that has extensive experience bringing must have Microsoft Office functionality to tens of millions of mobile devices.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development, from requirements, design and implementation, right through testing and maintenance. You will join a team working on complex software targeted at upcoming devices and updates to advanced features already in market. You will be joining a casual, team-oriented, goal driven company and expected to contribute nearly from day one. The code you write will most likely end up in real products in the hands of millions of real users.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• 5-8 years of experience developing software using C++ and\or Java in academic, commercial or open source software projects
• BS minimum in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with an overall 3.0 GPA, MS in CS or CE a plus
• Experience with mobile client development on constrained resource devices such as smartphones and tablets in C++ and/or Java a plus
• Strong object-oriented design and analysis
• User interface design and implementation skills a plus
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated passion for software development
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Knowledge of iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or Windows Mobile, or embedded Linux platforms a plus
Qualified candidates should send your MS Word resume with salary requirements to 18756-MH51@apply.maxhire.net
Beth Cliff / Redfish Technology
IT Engineering Recruitment Manager
Leading Recruiters in IT and Clean Tech
An Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.