New Jersey – Home office
Based on experience
Approximately 20%. Travel from New Jersey for initial training and on a periodic basis shall be expected.
The Support Engineer shall
• Provide detailed technical support for test systems for wireless technologies
• Communicate directly with customer, speed up resolution of issues, and identify current satisfaction level, inquiry about new product requirements and general feedback
• Create reports for product and team management
• Maintain relationship and provide support to key local customers
• Perform installations and debugging at customer site
• Perform testing in the lab and field as needed
• Identify opportunities for realizing industry testing / certification service and test solution opportunities.
• Stay updated with industry / technology trends and requirements. Active involvement in industry association(s) is expected.
• The ideal candidate will be located in New Jersey and will have a solid technical experience in the wireless telecommunications industry
• Experience may include chipset vendors, wireless test system vendors, wireless product manufacturers and wireless network operators
• Candidate is business and wireless industry savvy and enjoys working in a dynamic environment with evolving industry technologies and standards
• Experience with Bluetooth, 3GPP, 3GPP2, IEEE core / test specifications, RF and/or Protocol is a plus
• Experience with Bluetooth SIG, GCF, PTCRB, CCF and/or carrier / operator certification / qualification is valuable asset
• Specific background involving wireless testing industry is preferred.
We are seeking a highly motivated, well organized individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that can work independently.
If interested in this role please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and put in the email subject: mobilewirelessjobs – Support Engineer
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.