2012 World Telecom Summit, Singapore Marriott Hotel, September 5-7, 2012
Register now for World Telecom Summit 2012 (5-7 September, Singapore) early bird rate ends 31 July 2012
The second annual World Telecom Summit will return on 5-7 September 2012 bigger and better! Expect even more high quality discussion and sharing sessions with similar C-level keynotes, panels and more. World Telecom Summit 2012 will feature two full days of presentations in the Telecom Leaders Summit, CEM Summit and the CTIO Summit, from 6-7 September, the Pre-Summit Workshop, “Transforming Your Customer’s Experience”, on 5 September, and encompass a 2-day exhibition presenting forefront telecommunications products and technologies on 6-7 September.
Bringing together top level executives and key decision makers of preeminent telecommunications companies from around the world, this is the perfect opportunity to meet the who’s who of the telecommunications and mobile industry. It is the summit that addresses the evolving needs of telecommunications and mobile community. Familiarise yourself with the latest innovations and technological advancements in the industry and gain access to the minds of the movers and shakers of the industry.
7 Benefits of Attending:
1. Networking opportunities with senior management of global telecom operators
2. Gain insights into real market strategies from major telecom leaders
3. Connect face-to-face with the who’s who of the industry
4. Understand current and future trends and challenges
5. Discover solutions and approaches to telecoms concerns and dilemmas
6. Get up-to-date with the latest telecom innovations and technological advancements
7. Expand your business reach and generate new deal-making leads
Save with Early Bird Rate which ends 31st July 2012. Enquire now!
Contact Name: Vivian Ho
Contact Telephone: +65 6884 6233
Contact Email: email@example.com
Website URL of event: www.worldtelecomsummit.com