Search Firm: Electronic Search
Job Title: Director of Sales and Business Development, West
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Sales, Business Development
Compensation: Base + Comm + Options
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales and Business Development professional to run our west coast region. This person will increase adoption and penetration of our mobile advertising serving platform within leading publisher, mobile applications, and ad network accounts. Current Mocean clients include, Time Inc, ABC News, NBCU, MSNBC, skype, RIM, and Microsoft.
The Director of Sales and Business Development will be responsible for scheduling meetings, giving platform demonstrations, and presenting to a global list of clients during prospecting and selling.
You will partner with our Marketing, Product, and Client Services Teams to take full ownership over client needs and to identify areas of opportunity within client accounts. This is a high visibility role that will see regular interaction with executives across the largest digital publishers and ad networks along the west coast region.
• Develop and manage partnerships with leading mobile publishers and ad networks
• Serve as the internal ambassador for clients and to make sure that client feedback is shared with and solved by our technical support and product management teams
• Take ownership and act on client goals in a technical environment
• Proactively manage client expectations and successfully achieve client and company goals
• Maintain client status documentation in Salesforce CRM and provide ongoing visibility into client status for executive management
• Grow revenue with assigned accounts through up-sell and renewals
• 5+ years experience working within the ad-serving field or business development experience in digital media
• Client-facing experience working with Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management experience in the interactive marketing space preferred
• Excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
• Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment
• Experience with analytics, adserving, SaaS is a plus
• Interest in growing the mobile advertising industry
If interested in this role please forward your MS Word resume and salary requirements to:
Wireless & Telecom
Electronic Search Inc.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.