Antenna Systems 2013
December 12-13 • Las Vegas, NV
Antenna Systems 2013 brings the industry together to evaluate new market opportunities, implement new technologies and discover future applications and technical developments. This symposium, taking place December 12-13 in Las Vegas, NV, will have four tracks to address the antenna market including Antenna Design, Integration & Manufacturing, 4G Developments & Insights, Emerging & Growth Applications, and Supporting Technology & Integration. Each track is designed to cover the latest advancements in the applications, technology, materials, and economic development of antennas and antenna systems.
MobileWirelessJobs Members/Subscribers receive a discounted registration rate of $450.
– Use registration code VEGAS when registering. Register Here.
Antenna Systems 2013 addresses the information needs of these professionals:
– OEMs whose products incorporate antennas: Design engineers, CTOs, advanced technology strategists and analysts with manufacturers who integrate antennas into their products. Serving development professionals whose products depend upon state-of-the art wireless communications technology for optimal and competitive performance.
– Carriers & Operators of Communication Systems: Engineering, technical and operations professionals responsible for communication systems that utilize 4G, LTE, WiMAX, MIMO, WLAN, DAS and other wireless services and technologies. Serving system design, service, test and operations professionals.
– Manufacturers of Antennas & Communications Equipment: Engineering, management, market development and technical professionals with manufacturers of antennas and wireless communications products such as embedded, mini RFID, nanoscale, femtocells, wireless power and near-field communication antennas.
– Suppliers of Components, Materials, Design & Integration Services, Test Equipment