20th Century Fox: Sr. iOS Mobile Developer, Los Angeles, CA
Company: 20th Century Fox
Job Title: Sr. iOS Mobile Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
This Sr. iOS Mobile Developer position is responsible for development, design, implementation/integration, maintenance and documentation of complex web and mobile applications supporting key business initiatives. This developer position will work collaboratively with the technical team to design optimal solutions for both web and mobile platforms. Performs code reviews w/ peers and technical manager. This position will be responsible for new initiatives as well as production support.
• Take ideas and concepts from the business and turn them into tangible components of our suite of mobile applications.
• Assist in advising management regarding mobile vision, strategy, and technology innovations.
• Define and develop solutions for our mobile initiatives.
• Ensure that designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability and scalability requirements.
• Work with the web development team in integrating your mobile applications.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our mobile applications.
• Maintain and update our development standards library with best-practice approaches to front-end coding and development techniques and processes.
• Maintain/update our documentation library with system, site, and process level guidance information.
• Web and mobile development, design, integration, and QA.
• Development of native and web apps for mobile devices and tablets
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
• Contribute technical content for future state
• Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
• Development of new initiatives as well as production support
• Effectively serve as a member of Agile oriented software development team.
• Work collaboratively with technical team for best technical solutions
• Participate in code and design reviews
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
• Design, code, test, and provide production support for new web and mobile web applications, including integration of changes that may impact multiple applications and components.
• Ensure integrated applications or components including considerations for performance, serviceability, usability, and maintainability.
• Create, document, and implement unit-test plans / scripts
• Develop test scenarios and component testing. Participate in review of regression, system, and stress testing.
• Work as a team member taking direction and learning from team leads and more experience team members.
• Ability to multi-task and handle more than one project at a time.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
• 5+ years experience of Software Engineering
• 2+ years experience in mobile application development
• Expert knowledge of Objective-C
• Expert knowledge of iOS SDK
• Knowledge of Swift
• Fundamentally sound with design patterns
• Experience using development IDEs, xCode, Visual Studio
• Experience in Web Services, SOAP, XML, WCF
• Experience working in an enterprise team environment
• Well organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Extensive experience in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven ability to work with minimal supervision as well as with diverse groups of employees at all levels in an organization
20th Century Fox Film is one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures. 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
If interested, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs when responding.