Stable/kernel: iOS & Android Developers – Atlanta, GA
Stable/kernel, a mobile app development company in Atlanta, offers end-to-end development services to craft smartly-designed software that connects our clients directly to their users – across tablets, smartphones, desktops, wearables and the Internet of Things.
We employ the latest UI/UX techniques, iOS, Android and back-end development advancements to deliver apps of the highest quality that drive brand engagement and add value to your stakeholders.
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
Experienced Android Developer
• Passion for crafting beautiful and functional Android applications
• Strong Object Oriented design skills and a knowledge of how to build S.O.L.I.D. software
• Not afraid to dig into the Android framework source code to find out how things really work
• Commitment to continuous integration, automated testing and in-depth code reviews
• Understanding of good open source libraries that make your job easier and a desire to contribute to those and/or create new ones
• Desire to dabble in other areas and technologies including iOS and backend web services
• Drive to learn something new everyday and always be improving in your craft
Experienced iOS Developer
• Experience modeling and storing information with Core Data.
• Writing applications with multiple screens and clearly defining model, view and controller responsibilities.
• Experience communicating with REST web services, parsing data into model objects, caching and data synchronization.
• Skilled in pushing builds to services like TestFlight.
• Capable of generating certificates and provisioning profiles in iOS’ developer portal.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
• Passion for what we do and desire to do it better – as technologies change, we need to champion innovation, adapt and lead our clients through those changes.
• A mastery of the mobile industry, application architecture and rising trends and technologies.
• A collaborative spirit and willingness to learn and adopt stable|kernel’s style and design rules. Our best practices are based on years of experience leading classroom instruction and working on a myriad of apps in a team environment.
• Client-facing experience.
• Technical ownership of an application from inception to delivery, consulting with users, analyzing requirements and providing technical design and specification recommendations.
• Experience with agile style workflow and project management tools (such as Pivotal Tracker).
• A strong desire to write stylish code, refactor constantly and be proud of the bits and bytes you produce.
• Grow your career while working with talented developers/designers on very cool projects in a flexible work environment.
• Mentor junior developers as we make new hires.
• Continuous on-the-job training and intentional career development, including investments in each and every person.
• Encouragement to participate in the development community through things like blog posts, open source contributions, conference attendance and speaking, etc.
• Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities.
• Single and family health insurance plans.
• Matching 401(k).
Interested candidates should contact Sarah Woodward at 678.464.2657 or send an MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.