You’re looking for more than just a job. Making an impact on people’s lives is what motivates you. With the Sr. iOS Developer role, you’ll be developing frameworks that help connect millions of consumers a month to our award winning food category brands of Food Network, Food.com, and Cooking Channel.
Come join our team at Food Network (part of Scripps Networks Interactive) to get in on the ground floor of a technology transformation.
We’re looking for you to…
• Design, develop, and test mobile applications for Food Network and other Scripps brands
• Assess mobile landscape for emerging mobile trends with Apple and Google, prototype innovations that can provide an enhanced user experience for our audience
• Provide day-to-day support of Food Category Mobile initiatives by:
• Participating in reviews of significant technical design deliverables
• Participate in release and sprint planning
• Support post release continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with software engineering leads
• Play an active role in the product development process
We’d like you to have…
• 2-3 years native iOS development in Objective C. Experience with Swift is a big plus.
• A strong background in software engineering and web technologies. Previous experience with at least one modern web platform (Node.js, Rails, PHP) is a huge plus.
• Familiarity with API design for highly scalable services
• A natural curiosity and desire to understand and even contribute to the entire technology stack
• A passion for building products your users will love
If this describes you, we’d love to talk to you!
• Full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Eligible for full benefits (medical, vision dental)
• Eligible for retirement benefits (401k matching, additional funds for age and service)
• Fantastic paid time off package (includes vacation, sick and personal days plus holidays)
• Competitive compensation package
Join a team who enjoys building great products together, values a sense of humor and likes to have a little fun while they’re at it! We spend a lot of time together, why shouldn’t it be fun?
Learn more about our company culture and core values in the Life at SNI section of http://www.scrippsnetworksinteractive.com/careers
Scripps Networks Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin and military membership or veteran status or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations during the application and/or hiring process for qualified job applicants with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Scripps Networks Interactive will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization.