Intelliswift: Mobile Software Engineer (Contract), Nashville, TN
Mobile Software Engineer
Location: San Mateo, CA OR Nashville, TN.
Duration: 5 Months
The Software Engineer Mid works towards developing functional competency in the field of software engineering as it relates to the business objectives of Client. The Software Engineer Mid develops code and debugs applications that meet system standards and functional requirements in various software languages. The position will assist with the activities for approved Projects, system improvements, and ad-hoc or emergency requests.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• iDevelops effective, maintainable code in a timely fashion
• iFollows established coding standards and techniques, assists with establishing standards
• iDevelops proficiency in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department’s scope
• iDevelops proficiency in the business processes that drive the applications within the department’s scope
• iDevelops a working knowledge of Client’s applications and system integration
• iAssists with the compilation of status notifications for business stakeholders and Client Relations
• iEnsures code compiles with security policies and guidelines
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field required
• 2+ years of software development experience preferred
• Knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas: C, C++, objective C or Java.
• Specific knowledge/experience in some of the following preferred:
• iOS, Android, Windows Mobile or Blackberry
• OOD / OOP knowledge
• Multithreaded Web Application experience implementing Java or .NET technologies
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
To apply online, please send your MS Word Resume and salary requirements to:
Technical Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (510) 509-9013